Bottling and Canning
Midwest Rubber has been included in a new video about manufacturing in Minnesota. Take a look by clicking the link below.
Canning and bottling facilities depend on reliable belts to maintain productivity. We stock a range of fabric and modular belting materials, including low-friction acetal conveyor chains, that meet industry requirements for high-speed, low pressure accumulation. To minimize your material costs and downtime, our service and repair technicians have quick access to conveyor chains that are interchangeable with most existing systems.
• Fabric and modular belting design and fabrication
• Vacuum punching, v-guiding and cleating
• Conveyor chain (often called "tabletop chain") and conveyor components
• Finger splice, skive splice, step splice and mechanical belt fastening
• 24/7 Breakdown services and field installation
• Teflon and silicone open-mesh belting for heat seal and drying applications
• Urethane can cable, profile belting and cord