- Tear-resistant, flexible and durable
- Wet abrasion-resistant for longer squeegee life
- Optimal water pick-up on most floor surfaces
- 95% pure natural rubber conforms to uneven surfaces for superior water pick-up
- Oil-resistant and flexible
- Dry abrasion-resistant during low water cleaning for longer squeegee life
- Optimal water pick-up on rubber and epoxy anti-slip floors
- 38-durometer polyurethane specially formulated for superior water pick-up
- Material formulation whose properties (flexibility, durability, susceptibility to premature wear) vary by manufacturer
- Satisfactory water pick-up only on vinyl composite tile (VCT) floors
Airoflex® Front Squeegee Design
- Proven to cut cleaning time by up to 50%
- Available in LINATEX or PRIMOthane material
- Patented innovative arrow-shaped valves replace traditional U-shape, for superior water pick-up
- Optimal water pick-up on all floors, especially uneven surfaces like grouted tile, heavy embossed luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and textured rubber
Other Floor Scrubber Parts & OEM Support
Midwest Rubber designs, manufactures and supplies a variety of high-quality parts for original equipment manufacturers who value our extensive knowledge of floor scrubber performance in the field. If you have a product in development that needs exceptional parts, talk to one of our specialists about partnering with Midwest Rubber.
We combine our extensive knowledge of materials, fabrication and floor scrubber applications to co-create parts with improved cost savings, performance, manufacturability, and functionality. By involving us early in the process, we can help you reach your machines cleaning performance goals on time and on budget.
Hosing, Tubing & Vibration Control Parts
Problem-solving components & custom design for OEMs.
Don’t settle when it comes to cleanliness, safety and efficiency
Our proprietary floor care products are developed in our own modern R&D and testing facility, in collaboration with leading material specialists around the world. We put our designs to the test across many types of floors, to make sure they meet our standards—and yours.
SEE THE CONSEQUENCES
Which squeegee is right for you?
If you are looking to improve the performance of your floor scrubber machine, Midwest Rubber can help
Identify the best squeegee
We consider your facility environment, floor types, cleaning solution, equipment brand, and current cleaning or squeegee issues to make a recommendation
Provide easy order information
We will help you easily order Linatex, Primothane and Airoflex from your OEM or approved distributor
Achieve a clean, dry floor
By simply using the best squeegee you will optimize the performance of your auto scrubber
We were actually thinking we needed to buy a new scrubber machine but now that we have these Midwest Rubber blades it's picking up the water great."